Banner-1

CloudSimple Blog

Guru Pangal

Founder & CEO, CloudSimple

Recent Posts

Jul 10, 2019 3:11:30 PM / by Guru Pangal

Dedicated Clouds for Enterprise Applications

Enterprise CIO’s have a difficult job these days.  In my discussions with many fortune 1000 CIOs, the constant theme from all of them is the enormous pressure they have in balancing between providing innovative value to their business and keeping the lights on. Carving out just 20 to 30% of their budget for net new initiatives in their digital transformation journey for cloud enabled applications isn’t cutting it.  They need to find money from the other 70% of their current spend on the traditional enterprise applications. Their agility is also hampered by the decade or more old static infrastructure their existing applications run on.  Digital transformation of their entire footprint is the billion-dollar challenge in front of all these CIOs.

Read More

Subscribe to our blog